A bit about us
AgriWebb’s mission is to sustainably improve the world’s food supply by digitizing the global animal protein production sector. By 2050, the world needs to produce 56% more food than it does today to feed the projected population. With no more land to cultivate and a carbon footprint that accounts for nearly 10% of global greenhouse emissions, livestock farming needs to become more efficient, profitable and sustainable.
We are the market leader in SaaS Livestock Business Management and are rapidly expanding, with offices in Australia, USA and UK; and customers in Brazil, South Africa, and New Zealand.
Joining us means you’ll be working with a group of phenomenal people from farming experts, to tech groundbreakers, to sustainability gurus – in a fun, down to earth and supportive culture.
About the role
The part-time Administrative Assistant will be onsite at our Sydney HQ on Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays and is responsible for Office Management duties providing general administrative support to People & Culture and Operations teams as well as providing occasional ad hoc administrative support to the Chairman and CEO.
There is no more impactful industry than AgTech. You can help shape the future by building the tools to feed a growing population while at the same time reducing emissions. Bringing clarity to consumers who gain confidence in their food selections knowing where their meat comes from and the path it took to retailers. Are you ready to make your impact?
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide ad hoc administrative support to Finance team.
- Provide administrative support to People & Culture team, including, but not limited to, assisting with coordination of Learning & Development activities and social events, drafting letters, coordinating and scheduling interviews.
- Diary management and travel management when required.
- General ad hoc administrative support.
- Ensure office is clean and maintained to a high standard at all times, including coordination of contracted cleaners and other providers and management of office bins and waste disposal.
- Administration of office security door keys and fobs.
- Coordination of office maintenance when required including arranging attendance of electricians, plumbers when needed and liaising with Building Manager when required.
- First point of contact for office management queries and responsible for responding to enquiries via Office Management Slack channel.
- Responsible for coordination of incoming and outgoing mail and parcels.
- Onsite at Sydney headquarters Monday, Tuesday & Thursday.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Office management and administrative best practice
- Knowledge of travel booking platform desirable
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team – accountability, and collaboration are key to the team’s performance
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced agile environment
- Highly autonomous
- Can take initiative and likes to problem solve
- Brings passion and enjoyment to work
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave. We also continue to pay superannuation for up to 12 months of parental leave (pro rata for part-time employees).
- Annual learning & development budget to spend on whatever you’d like to learn.
- Additional 10 days paid Family Leave (pro rata for part-time employees) and Birthday day off.
- MacBooks and access to leading applications so you can do your best work.
- A range of health and wellness benefits including EAP, personal well-being allowance, flu vaccines and more.
- Celebrate with a pair of RM Williams boots at 6 months!
Like many of us here at AgriWebb, you may not have worked in the world of agriculture before, but you’ll fall in love with it and your ability to impact real problems for real people in one of the oldest, and least digitised, industries in the world.
We celebrate and value diversity and are committed to being equitable and inclusive. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply as we’d love to learn how your unique experience can add value at AgriWebb.