Who are we?
HIVERY is a multi-award winner pioneer of hyper-local retailing, combining artificial intelligence (AI), operations research, and human-centered design to help consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturers and retailers generate a return on physical space investments. HIVERY is transforming category management and retail trade promotion with innovative algorithms sourced from Australia’s national science agency – CSIRO’s Data61. HIVERY is venture-backed and headquartered in Sydney, Australia, with offices in USA and Japan.
Who we’re looking for:
Being a DevOps Engineer with HIVERY means you are talented, hungry and passionate about working in a cutting edge, fast paced scale up AI environment. The prospect of building a world class SaaS product gets you out of bed in the morning and you enjoy working collaboratively with teams of highly skilled people to make the impossible possible. You love technology, have a keen interest in data science and machine learning and bring creative approaches to solving complex problems. In short, you have what we like to call the ‘H’ factor. You bring uniqueness, personality and passion to all you do and HIVERY sounds like it for you.
Your day to day would look something like:
- Create, maintain and enhance CI/CD pipelines for various teams.
- Work side by side with engineering team on planning the evolution of the infrastructure to ensure highly scalable and robust architecture.
- Create, maintain and enhance Azure deployment templates to adhere to infrastructure as a code concept.
- Ongoing monitoring of the cloud architecture and applications, checking for performance and compliance.
- Plan, prepare for and execute cost optimisation activities on the cloud infrastructure.
- Conducting vulnerability scanning and mitigating issues found.
- Provide IT support and incident management for the infrastructure outages.
- Staying on top of industry best practices and trends, as well as changes to compliance requirements.
- Practice and evangelize the DevOps culture across the IT department.
Our technical stack:
- Microsoft Azure
- Terraform, Azure Bicep (preferred), etc.
- Firewalls, IDS/IPS
- Monitoring tools
- Scripting languages, python preferred
You would be a great fit if you have:
- Strong knowledge of Azure services and best practices, ideally MS Certified DevOps Engineer Expert.
- Solid CI/CD knowledge and track record of building efficient pipelines.
- Strong knowledge and experience in cloud/server/network architectures.
- Expertise in setting up and performing ongoing monitoring of the digital architecture.
- Strong knowledge of cloud security fundamentals and principals.
What’s in it for you?
- Big, beautiful office in Surry Hills
- Blend of remote working and in office collaboration days
- Global company offsite with opportunity for international travel
- Birthday leave
- Chill Pill Days
- Fully stocked bar fridge and ping pong table
- Breakfast and snack bar
- Monthly fitness benefits
- Quarterly team events and celebrations