Revenue Operations Manager
KPMG Origins creates trustworthy ecosystems to enable streamlined interactions across organisations, industries and international borders. Our goal is enable these ecosystems to thrive to address global problems such as cost of living, food insecurity, sustainability, human rights and consumer transparency.
KPMG Origins is one of the ventures within KPMG Futures and we’re on the lookout for an experienced Revenue Operations Manager to work with our passionate, committed team to help build a product that solves the most important problems of today. Read on to find out more about the role and visit https://kpmgorigins.com to learn more about us.
About KPMG Futures
With an exciting mandate to do things differently, we’re investing in and evolving this specialist team to focus on the future – including future sectors, future technologies, future services, future business models and more. KPMG Futures will pursue opportunities in areas such as quantum computing, Web 3.0, the metaverse and next-gen AI. One of our main objectives is to build a portfolio of game-changing businesses. Core to this objective is our venture partnering capability which aims to create strategic collaborations between our firm and ground-breaking start-ups to solve our clients most pressing problems.
Our culture is characterised by a start-up mentality combined with professional entrepreneurship. Our team is made up of passionate people who want to deliver value to clients in a new context, in which we connect in-depth specialist knowledge with the latest technological possibilities. We are looking for people who want to take on this challenge with us and are ready to contribute to the growth of the firm.
As the Revenue Operations Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the operations and business development functions of the business as we scale the platform. To be successful in the role, you will be able to leverage both customer and prospect engagement into data driven revenue operations. The role will be involved in all aspects of business development, account management, onboarding, support and educating customers about our KPMG Origins Platform and Products.
As a Manager, Revenue Operations you will be responsible for:
- Owning and implementing our Revenue Operations function by developing a deep understanding of our key ICPs and end customer requirements for success.
- Support sales forecasting via commercial reporting on sales and marketing funnels
- Driving customer acquisition and retention by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed throughout the whole of customer lifecycle.
- Leveraging your skills to write and schedule content to assist with new customer acquisition
- Representing the voice of the customer to inform our sales team’s process and product roadmap, as well as supporting the creation of relevant 1-sheets and materials.
- Leading and executing onboarding to the KPMG Origins platform, including subsequent customer education to create a unique and happy experience for new Customers.
- Leading the development and operation of the KPMG Origins support processes.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for KPMG Origins Customer queries.
- Playing a key role as part of the team in delivering recurring revenue growth.
- Support the tracking of contract negotiation, agreements, invoicing and collections to ensure we maintain positive pipeline velocity and revenue cycles.
- Use your experience to make independent judgements on functions and projects to resolve issues and streamline business operations.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience should include minimum experience in the following:
- 5+ years of experience in Revenue Operations or Customer Success in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience in CRM and pipeline admin (building workflows, maintaining dashboards and reporting)
- Good knowledge of BI tools
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or relevant experience
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A proven ability to work autonomously, dealing with conflicting priorities and monitoring own workload in a timely and effective manner
- Experience being a team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Sector (like agriculture, construction, healthcare, financial services) specific client engagement expertise and subject matter exposure
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Advertised: 07 Sep 2022 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 30 Sep 2022 AUS Eastern Standard Time