Want to work in the epicentre of the Australian startup ecosystem?
We’re looking for an intern with a communications and/or marketing background to work with our community and increase their opportunities to learn, connect and work with others in the ecosystem. This is a fantastic opportunity if you want to gain exposure to and work to have a positive impact on the flourishing tech industry.
Skills and knowledge:
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of social and email marketing best practices
- Highly developed communication (written and verbal) skills specifically across social media and community platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop rapport and relationship management
- Initiative, flexibility, and adaptability to work across projects and with partners
- Knowledge and passion for the Australian tech startup ecosystem
- Setting up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Organise promotional activities for new services and events
- Attend other events to network and identify potential opportunities
- Create reports of each event to help improvements and develop future events
- Build and maintain relationships with entrepreneurial networks and stakeholders
- Design and implement marketing campaigns to attract new members and promote events