Adam Boyle is the CEO of Newcastle-based Pegasus, a competency management software and services organisation. Adam joined Pegasus as a General Manager in 2007 and became CEO in 2010, bringing a wealth of knowledge and experience to the role. Pegasus was recently acquired by U.S. company Avetta; the deal was finalised last week after receiving regulatory approval.
During their chat, Ian & Adam discuss many topics including...
- The transition of Pegasus from a labor hire company to a tech company
- Pegasus’s recent acquisition by Avetta and how it came to be
- The benefits and challenges of running a Newcastle-based tech organisation
- Pegasus operating with a growth mindset
- Managing the tension between sales and development
- ...and more!
- Book: The Next Element by Andy Allen
- Podcast: How I Built This
- News Source: The Newcastle Herald, AFR, The Australian
- Favourite Tech CEO: Ryan Smith (Qualtrics)
- Favourite App: HeyYou
- Productivity Tool: Coffee
- Favourite TV Show: Loki, The Footy Show
- Ted Talk Topic: “How my broken leg at 22 became the means for me to change my life”