1 August, 2021
E120 – Adam Boyle, Pegasus
Adam Boyle is the CEO of Newcastle-based Pegasus, a competency management software and services organisation. Adam joined Pegasus as a General Manager in 2007 and became CEO in 2010, bringing a wealth of knowledge and experience to the role. Pegasus was recently acquired by U.S. company Avetta; the deal was finalised last week after receiving regulatory approval.
During their chat, Ian & Adam discuss many topics including…
- The transition of Pegasus from a labor hire company to a tech company
- Pegasus’s recent acquisition by Avetta and how it came to be
- The benefits and challenges of running a Newcastle-based tech organisation
- Pegasus operating with a growth mindset
- Managing the tension between sales and development
- …and more!
- Book: The Next Element by Andy Allen
- Podcast: How I Built This
- News Source: The Newcastle Herald, AFR, The Australian
- Favourite Tech CEO: Ryan Smith (Qualtrics)
- Favourite App: HeyYou
- Productivity Tool: Coffee
- Favourite TV Show: Loki, The Footy Show
- Ted Talk Topic: “How my broken leg at 22 became the means for me to change my life”
More Innovation Bay content
Join the Innovation Bay community
Proudly supported by
INNOVATION BAY NEWSletter
Stay up to date
Sign up for monthly updates including exclusive interviews, pitch dates, event announcements, profile, news and much more.