3rd - 6th October 2018
Lake Ohau, New Zealand
In partnership with
An invitation-only event
Expand Network & Deepen Connections
The intimate and relaxed environment means dynamic conversations and discussion will flow. Curated forums, panels and one-on-one meetings will maximise interactivity between guests.
Spectacular & Secluded Location
Experience the natural wonder of one of the world’s most stunning and remote landscapes. The perfect place to getaway from the office relax and recharge for a few days.
12 Growth Company Presentations
Hear from leading innovators from ANZ with presentations from the CEOs of 12 carefully vetted, private growth companies.
Exceptional Activities & Entertainment
Choose your own adventure with a variety of outdoor activities, plus enjoy three days of gourmet food, fine wines and that world-class Kiwi hospitality.
Wednesday 3rd October
We’ll meet in the ‘adventure capital of the world’, the beautiful Queenstown. Depending on your arrival time you’ll be able to explore the town before the food, wine and conversation starts to flow at the official welcome dinner.
Thursday 4th October
- Lessons from global ecosystems
- Portfolio construction and reserve allocation
- Board allocations, role, and governance
- Government policies in different jurisdictions. Incentives for ecosystems etc.
- The role of the board – when to step back and when to step in
- Exits – when, how, who?
- Secondary sales and incentivising management teams
- Recruitment, talent and immigration
Friday 5th October
- Skiing on the lodge’s private ski fields on the mountain behind us
- Heli-Skiing on Mount Cook (additional fees for this one)
- Mountain biking
- Hike on the Tasman Glacier on Mount Cook
- Fly Fishing
- Glacier Lake Cruise