95% of young Australian report having difficulty managing their money, 27% say that housing unaffordability is the most pressing issue, and 67% see the gig economy as a supplement to a part-time or full-time job.
The program is brought to you by x15ventures. Focused on Australian tech startups, who deliver digital solutions to benefit Australian consumers and businesses.
Xccelerate 2020 is a fast-tracked program offering experienced technology startups the chance to receive expert advice, views on how to leverage the strengths of Australia’s largest bank, and pitch for funding from x15ventures.
The program takes place over two days in November and is hosted virtually. It includes an Xpress Pitch round, Xccelerate Community Days, and Xccelerate Pitch Night.
The benefits you’ll receive by participated include mentorship, networking, access to resources, expertise, possible funding, and access to customer bases and distribution networks.
The program is delivered by the x15 team, with guest experts from strategic partners Microsoft, KPMG, Square Peg Capital, and Zetta Venture Partners.
A concentrated high impact program over two days, where a select group of 15 entrants develop, refine and pitch their businesses for x15ventures funding & on-going support and benefits, including;
- MENTORING – Targeted advice from leaders to enhance your business (tech, risk, cyber, payments, legal, compliance, data science, etc)
- RESOURCES – Access to expertise, global reach and resources from our strategic partners Microsoft, KPMG, Square Peg and Zetta.
- FUNDING – Seed and Scale funding and ongoing support to super-charge your growth trajectory
- NETWORKING – Participate in a program of events and connect with people across the country and grow your network at this 100% virtual event.
This program will be 100% virtual.
- Xpress Pitch: Shortlist applicants present to x15ventures team.
- Xccelerate Community Days: Event with Ask Me Anything session, mentoring & presentations by x15ventures & partners
- Xccelerate Pitch Night: Finalists present to the x15ventures investment committee, with pre-recorded presentations and live Q&A.
To help you prepare your submission, here are a few questions we will ask:
- What is the specific customer pain-point your venture is addressing, to help young Australians get ahead?
- Who is the founding team and why are you best placed to deliver this startup? Include link to LinkedIn
- Can you name your closest competitors and articulate the defensibility/uniqueness of your proposition?
- How could your startup be enhanced through a partnership with x15?
x15ventures is ready to back Australia’s best startups helping young Australian’s get ahead. Apply now.